Meet our Experts
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Dr. Richard Austin, DDS.
Dr. F. Richard Austin received his Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Mathematics from Weber State University in 1978, and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree from Georgetown University in 1982. He has been practicing cosmetic dentistry in the Salt Lake City area for over 17 years. Dr. Austin is one of only 352 dentists in the country to complete the full mouth restoration program at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute in Nevada. This training, together with his natural talent and commitment to excellence has earned him the reputation of being one of the foremost practitioners of cosmetic dentistry in the Intermountain West. Dr. Austin feels that the formulation of dazzlesmile is the ultimate in cutting-edge teeth whitening systems. It’s ease and efficacy are unsurpassed in the marketplace. Who needs messy trays and gels anyway? Get the next generation of teeth whitening, get dazzlesmile.
• Master Aesthetic Dentist Degree – Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Cosmetic Studies (2000)
• Advanced Aesthetic Dentist Degree – Las Vegas Institute of Advanced Dental Cosmetic Studies (1999)
• Doctorate of Dental Surgery Degree – Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (1982)
• Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Mathematics – Weber State University (1978)
• Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International
• Fellow of the American Osseointegration Society
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
• Member of the American Society of Cosmetic Dentists
• Member of the Association of Cosmetic Dentists
Dr. Blaine D. Austin
Dr. Blaine D. Austin received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology from the University of Utah in 1974. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Washington in 1982. In 1985 Dr. Austin completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency from the University of Connecticuit Medical School. Dr. Austin’s background in dental surgery has given him a perspective not just on teeth, but on overall oral and dental health, including, gums, soft tissue, disorders of the mouth (like gingivitis), etc. Dr. Blaine Austin has long been reputed as one of the best oral surgeons in the Salt Lake City. His concern for the creation of products that will combat these and other oral issues is astounding.
• Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 1992.
• Post-Surgical Skeletal Changes in Maxillary Surgery
• Presented at the 1984 National Meeting of American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Published Research Articles
• Post-Operative Physical therapy for Temporomandibular Joint Surgery
• Published 1993 American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon Certificate of Achievement 1978-81
• Omicron Kappa Upsilon Member 1982-Present
• Pierre Featured Academy Certificate
• American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• American Dental Society of Anesthesiology Certificate Award of Recognition
• The American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Inc.